LEO NPD VER. LEO???
After making the Megaman X Leo NPD kitbash, I was left with a ton of spare parts left over, so I decided to make the Leo NPD using spare parts and painting it OG Leo colors. After finishing the paint work, I felt like it resembled Master Chief (or green biker dude from X2?) a bit, though it wasn’t my intention at all. Perhaps someone will make a more faithful rendition? I am expecting a lot of creative kitbashes to come from using this kit with all the unique head and shoulder options that come with the kit.
This is sort of a mini-review I didn’t have planned. I was messing around with this kit and the result turned out better than I had expected! Next week, there will be a more traditional full review of the Gundam Wing variety. Kit review (for the Leo NPD) and build details following the image gallery. Enjoy!
Kit Review (Leo NPD):
- Great articulation in legs and arms
- Beginner friendly kit
- Great for painting and weathering practice
- Affordable price point
- 5 sets of unique heads and 3 shoulders included! Kit provides both the Leo NPD and HGAC Leo armor for use. Incredible for use in kitbashes.
- Seamlines need to be fixed
- ankle armor falls off often when posing
- Mr Gundam Color Spray SG 06 MS Green
- Tamiya TS 30 Silver Leaf
- Tamiya TS 38, gun metal
- Tamiya TS 82, Rubber black
- Tamiya TS 34 Camel Yellow